At West Lansing Homeowners Association, we've done our best to create a Web site that anticipates and satisfies our members needs. With that goal in mind, we've compiled a list of frequently asked questions. If you do not find an answer to your question here, contact us.

Councillor Filion’s Office
416-392-0210 or click here to send e-mail

To report an unploughed street call 416-338-snow. Senior snow clearing assistance call 416-447-5074.

A three hour limit exists where no signs are posted. To report an illegally parked car call

West Nile Virus
To report West Nile concerns call 416-338-7600.

Private tree removal
To report a suspected illegal tree removal call 416-392-0972.

With the sale of the city’s lighting assets to Toronto Hydro residents should direct all Hydro related calls, including burned out lamp posts to 416-542-3195.

North York Municipal Licensing and Standards (By-law enforcement)
Call 416-395-7011 to report noise complaints against builders etc.

To Report Downed Trees
Call 311

Police Non-Emergency Number
Call 416-808-2222 to report suspicious behavior vandalism etc.

Solid Waste Management Customer Service 
Call 416-338-2010  for problems, complaints with garbage or recycling collection.